Do you like doing things that will make your future life easier? What about things that are easy? Of course you do! Ease and convenience are driving factors in some of the last century’s greatest inventions.
While we haven’t invented anything new, we do offer our customers access to technology that can make managing their finances much easier of a task: Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
Why should you use our Mobile Banking App?
That’s a great question! Mobile Banking allows you to do so many things that provide real-world benefits:
- Always have access to your accounts in case of emergencies
- Ensure you can easily transfer funds between accounts in a pinch
- Never miss a loan or bill payment by scheduling payments in advance
- Automatically save money with recurring transfers from your checking to your savings account on paydays
- Know when your account hits a certain balance courtesy of customizable Notify Me alerts
There’s also another huge part of our Mobile Banking app that offers convenience and ease when it comes to putting money into your account: Mobile Deposit.
Getting to know Mobile Deposit
Why is Mobile Deposit so great? To answer that, let’s think about the process you have to go through to deposit a personal check:
- Sign the back of your check
- Drive to a Heartland Bank office, which may or may not be convenient
- Wait in line in the lobby or at the drive-up
- Fill out a deposit slip
- Wait for a Heartland Bank staff member to make your deposit
- Drive back to your home or workplace
This could take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to deposit one check! With Mobile Deposit, the process is much simpler.
- Snap a picture of the front of the check
- Turn it over
- Sign the check
- Snap a picture of the back of the check
- Select with account it should be deposited to
- Set your smartphone down and focus on the more important things in life.
That’s it. Funds are generally available next business day if you make your deposit early enough in the day.
So, it doesn’t matter whether you’re on the couch watching your favorite show, in between work and home or at a child’s basketball practice; Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit give you greater accessibility, convenience and ease when it comes to managing your finances.